Rebuffering was a pain for me.  I have a transporter & duet.
Wirelessly, the Transporter on its own worked fine about 95% of the
time.  Synchronizing the duet to transporter caused problems, almost
always with FLAC files.  Wireless strength to Duet receiver probably the
main issue.  (seems to me the Transporter has better receptivity than
the duet in picking up wireless signals). Installed 3 homeplug units,
master at computer, & one slave unit at Transporter & Duet receiver
locations.  (TV, Blu-Ray Player, AVR, TV receiver unit & Transporter all
connected to an ethernet switch & this connected to the Homeplug unit in
living room. (Aztech, 200Mbps ).  Worked fine ever since.

Dan

--
chinablues