Also note that plenty of things interfere with WiFi signals, such as
microwaves ovens, and cell phones. Depending on your router, they may
have conflicting (or closely conflicting) signals.

I used to work in an office where the local "Subway" sandwich shop
would kill our WiFi for 10 seconds or so as their turbo microwave
would kick in. We were on the 2nd floor of the building, and they were
on the 1st. It took us months to figure this out...

Dave Strickler
dstrick...@mac.com