I agree that in many scenarios the touch screen is irrelevant. (Both my
Classics are behind glass.) I hope that either the touch functionality
is not expensive to include (does anyone know?) or Logitech will
eventually introduce a cheaper non-touch version.

I personally would like a "Non-Touch" with a nice display like the
Touch but larger, so it could be read easily from across a room. But the
Touch display is already larger than old fashioned audio gear displays,
so I don't know how many people would pay for a larger one.

--
bruce