So basically what is requested is something like "The Synchronizer"
plugin.
I have now installed it. It works, gets the job done. I will now
replace SB's own sync on my main menu. But I really think it should be
core functionality. Sync is a main differentiator and shouldn't rely on
users fiddling about with third party stuff, let alone the less advanced
users that are never going to install plugins that are not part of "the
core".

Also I think it should be posible to administrate on the device as well
as the web-ui.

Is this all that is need to get the Sync-experience up to level?
(Besides the technical issues some still experience.)

What about semi-attached volume control. How can that be managed on a
non-touch device?

Other stuff?

--
Muele

BR Mogens

1 Radio, 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, 1 Squeezeplay. Served by an old
800 mhz IBM T21 Thinkpad.