jeffmeh;284562 Wrote:
> With all due respect, I think you are missing the point.  Regardless of
> the relative technical merits of Windows vs. various Linux variants, to
> best serve its market Logitech must best support the platforms with the
> largest market shares.  Additionally, scale economies make it more
> efficient to support the more prevalent platform than the less
> prevalent one.  Given this, Logitech's approach to this makes good
> financial sense.

Funny, it seems like that was *precisely* what I was saying with this
final line:  "Ultimately more an issue of whether it is worth training
support personnel."  I.e., It isn't that Windows is easier to support,
it just isn't worth it to support less common platforms.  Perhaps you
didn't bother to read to the end of my post?

--
ncarver