results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=48780
Question: Which user category do you belong to most ?

- The geek
- The audiophile
- The structured music lover
- Massmarket Joe
- Other (None of the above fits me, see wiki page before choosing
  this)

Philip Meyer;311423 Wrote:
> Well, I disagree that Logitech should now need to know SC's user base.
> It surely knows this already - it's for the categories of user that it
> designed each product to be targetted for.  Transporters for
> Audiophiles, SB3 for everyone else.

So this basically means that SB3 is designed for my 90 year old
grandmother ?
And every new feature in SqueezeCenter must be designed to work good
both for me and her ?

(Sorry, couldn't resist it)

Philip Meyer;311423 Wrote:

> >So IMHO, knowing which user category you are targeting with a
> specific
> >feature is very important even thought the product itself needs to
> work
> >for multiple user categories.
> And I think that the users are not easy to categorise into 4 classes.
> Many will be a bit of all to some level, and features will overlap many
> classes.
So maybe the user categories I defined was the wrong ones ?

Better suggestions that would fit everyone better would be appreciated,
so if anyone has ideas how to divide the users into different
categories, please post.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))