results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=48780
Question: Which user category do you belong to most ?

- The geek
- The audiophile
- The structured music lover
- Massmarket Joe
- Other (None of the above fits me, see wiki page before choosing
  this)

What you get when you take a poll in an internet forum, are the opinions
and reactions only of people who spend time reading that forum. And in
these forums,  most of the active participants seem to me to be
technical types or at least people who are technically capable.
Oftentimes helping people like me who have problems or questions.

I currently have a bit more time on my hands than I've had previously,
and so I have enjoyed reading here for the past few weeks.  I am
decidedly non-technical, and for people like me, if things are working
OK, there is little interest in tinkering with something that doesn't
need tinkering. I have no ability to make the products do anything
other than what someone else makes them do, and I have no interest in
trying. But for those who do, thank you.

--
Goodsounds