On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 01:46:32AM +0200, G?bor Szab? wrote:

[snipped]

This email is a heads up that your friendly list moderation team
sometimes takes a while to approve messages (e.g. this one took 3
days...). If you send a message to the list and it does not show up in
a reasonable ammount of time, either send it from a subscribed
address, or feel free to email me privately and I'll check if it's in
the moderation queue and approve it if necessary.

Cheers,
Muli
--
Muli Ben-Yehuda