> On Oct 13, 2023, at 3:59 AM, Douglas Foster
> <dougfoster.emailstanda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> The first step in my research has been to do DMARC policy lookups on the PSL
> domains   About 400 of them have DMARC policies.  A super-majority specify
> relaxed authentication without specifying a NP policy.   This indicates that
> the policy was created before the PSD for DMARC spec.   I conclude that these
> domains want to be treated as organizations, not PSOs, and tbe stop-last Tree
> Walk will enable what they have been wanting.

Doug, you’re saying there’s 400? That means anyone of us or, better, several of
us could make calls to talk to a representative sample. We’d then greatly
improve our knowledge of both the concerns and wants of this set of domain
operators. Then you’d be in a better position to understand what they want and
that, of course, can’t help but influence your decisions. The low numbers at
this stage make getting the basic data much easier.

Neil