I used 100% DeOxit from a needle applicator on my R4B wafer switches.  Being 100%, it did a good job even on the heavy oxide buildup.  I was careful not to get excess on the wafers themselves even though previous wafer switch cleaings (of lesser rigs) with the 5% spray turned out just fine.

Most folks use the 5% spray because it is commonly available and easy to apply.  But you have to soak components in the carrier fluid just to get a decent amount of active ingredient on the contacts themselves.  One advantage to the spray is the washing effect of the runoff.  A further disadvantage is having that runoff coat everything in the vicinity....another reason why I'm increasingly just rifle shooting with the 100% stuff.

Denny AE6C