From: Bob Wade
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 4:38 PM
Subject: [drakelist] R-4B bandswitch lubrication

When I lived in the Midwest, there was a product "HEET" that would remove moisture from gas tanks of automobiles.  I don't know if there are other additives in it that would be harmful but it might remove moisture from the bandswitch wafers.  I have not tried it but maybe someone could explain why it might or might not work.  Just a thought.

Bob Wade - W6RTW