To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <drakelist@www.zerobeat.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: [drakelist] R-4B bandswitch lubrication

Jason Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Keith Hamilton wrote:

I was recently cleaning up my "new" R-4B and I used "DeoxIT" on the bandswitch contacts. My bandswitch is now rather hard to turn. I assume I messed up the switch lubrication. Anyone have any advise on bandswitch lubrication (before I mess something up) ??

I know a guy who drowned his R-4A wafer switches with the red Deoxit and they are fine 6 months after he did this. So... there you have it.

GL de N1SU

--
73 Jason N1SU

Jason Buchanan - Boxboro, MA