I think at one time many environmenalists were hindered by people
stating "oh it isnt all that bad" "the ozone layer is still viable"
"businesses release ozone as well as pollutants" excuses as to people feel
environmentalists are just doomsayers and are pessimistic. I always felt
we are realists!

Bertina
[EMAIL PROTECTED]