>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Oct 16 18:07:28 1998
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 19:59:15 EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: family size,etc.

<< I agree, except to assert that those who want many children and
 choose to have them themselves rather than to adopt, be they
 hetero, homo, trans or bi, are being irresponsible and doing the rest
 of us a disservice.     Joe

Joe are you part of a big family?  Do you have brothers and sisters?  I am the
youngest of three children - if my parents were told not to have more than 2
children then I would not be born.  Would you be born if your parents were
limited to 2 children?

Why are you talking as if anyone except heterosexuals can pro-create children?
Is there some kind of new life creating process that I am not aware of?

Peace!
Angela