>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sat Oct 17 14:15:46 1998
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:11:45 EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: family size,etc.

<<  Please enlighten us as to the
 particular dogma that demands you take such an anti-ecological and
 anti-feminist position on an ecofeminist listserv.          Joe
 > Would you feel that you were blaming the wrong person for your concerns>
 >  >>

My stand was this and remains this:

Overpopulation is NOT the root cause of the Eco-Crisis _ never was - never
will be.  It does HOWEVER effect it!

OK now:

I am pro-Creation - pro-population control - but allow individuals to make
that decision - no mandates - I am also pro-more education about the eco-
crisis itself and the overpopulation situation and also to help people who are
in trouble become more independent and self-sufficient.

Peace!

Angela