I have to say, I haven't heard such hubris from a MS supporter before,
usually
it's the bashers who make fools of themselves with such sweeping statements.

It's the same old tired argument about best-of-breed units assembled versus
a single integrated solution from one supplier.  In this case, however, the
one supplier in question has shown entirely too large a disregard for the
basics
of security to be trusted in ecommerce, at least until they show otherwise.

Howard Parks

<snip>
> As a sidebar I would only be hindering myself as a corporation by
> having this hodge podge - that is if I cared about competition.  IMHO -
> if you are one of these companies who has a hodge podge of OS' around
> then someone with Windows DNA is going to eat your supply chain's
> lunch.
<snip>