> ----------
> From:         Richard Druckenmiller[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Besides why buy a terminal that you can't play games on?
Oh, I don't know.  I don't spend 8 hours a day here at work and at least ten
more across evenings and weekends so I can play games on work time.   I have
enough fun wrestling with EDI.

> Hope this starts a religious discussion - I'm kind of sick of this
> sluggish IT economy, especially here in Atlanta.
It might start a war, rather than a discussion.  I, however, am going to
restrain myself from jumping in further.

> Thus saith the Lord Gates,
And this is exactly the reason.   Zealots need not apply.

*plonk*