Prove it!  Secure as compared to what:  denial of service, hacks, crash,
etc. List your measuring stick and we will compare.

List web sites referring to proof that Windows NT 4/2000 Server is any
more unsecure:

and ISBN numbers of books here:

Microsoft's platform is the overwhelming choice of Internet sites
involved in serious transactional work, such as shopping sites by 5 to 1
over Sun Solaris and Linux.

More than half of all secure (SSL) Web sites run on Microsoft's
platform--almost four times the number that run on Sun Solaris

Go to http://www.netcraft.com/ and see for yourself who uses what.

-RD

"Parks, Howard (E) Ext 5288" wrote:

> I have to say, I haven't heard such hubris from a MS supporter before,
> usually
> it's the bashers who make fools of themselves with such sweeping statements.
>
> It's the same old tired argument about best-of-breed units assembled versus
> a single integrated solution from one supplier.  In this case, however, the
> one supplier in question has shown entirely too large a disregard for the
> basics
> of security to be trusted in ecommerce, at least until they show otherwise.
>
> Howard Parks

Richard Druckenmiller