John, et al.

Dick Raman, CEO of EDI-TIE wrote a book on XML/EDI last year.  I believe it
was self-published.

Alan Kotok
Director, Education and Information Resources
Data Interchange Standards Association
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1 703-518-4174
** DISA's E-Business and Internet Conference, 7-9 March 2001, in San Francisco.
http://www.disa.org/conference/annual_conf/index.htm **