Greetings,
Mark's costs seem high.

1/ These costs seem based on new interfaces.
You should be able to sneak the data in by stealing the existing input and
output.
This means the system works very similar to what the user has used in the
past.

        >1 Interface to Account's Payable 12,000.00 These first 4 are labor
costs
        PW : Steal the data entery program and rewrite as a screen stuffer
with an error check report.

        >2 Interface to Account's Receivable 12,000.00
        PW : if it hasn't and interface use the output going to the invoice
print file.
        If you only have the purchase order spool file, convert it and PERL
it to get the data.
        Skip TT and payment as these are the minority of the transactions
and the major perceived audit risk.

        3 Interface to Purchasing 12,000.00
        PW : Use the output going to the purchase order print file.
        skip quotes and requests for quotes.

        4 Interface to Order Processing 12,000.00
        PW : I havent seen a package for 5 years that hasn't got an
interface for customer order upload.

2/ The maintenance seems high
- Our interfaces use every field in the destination/origin file becuase we
found we were wasting time adding new fields.
This increased the inital costs but reduced our maintenence costs. We then
pcik and choose on our translator
- The translator costs seem low, and the SME seems to to be paying for it in
high maintenance.