Dave,

No, sorry I don't:  ours is home-grown.  I do know of one or two shops that
were working on an AS2 product, but I don't know if they are GA. I do
expect prices to come down once the competition heats up.  If you like, I
can forward this note...

Andy

Dave Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU> on 10/24/2000
01:37:07 PM

Please respond to Dave Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  Electronic Data Interchange Issues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>