Wayne;

I do understand that the PTT function is indeed available at the mic
connector on the KX3 radio.  You have mentioned "...PTT function comes
out to one of the 4 pins..."

But...  On which of the "four circuit" points on the 4-circuit
connector?  From way back to my original post and reference, the PTT
function is (apparently) not available to a 3-circuit PLUG.  -It is
allowed or is available to a 4-circuit plug, however; -Or, at least,
this is how I understood it to be.  Maybe I am simply not understanding
this small point.  (If this is indeed the case, please forgive my
ignorance.)

73;   -Mike-   KØJTA