These have caught my eye at my local Costco recently:

http://www.costco.com/Sony-MDR-10RDC-Premium-Noise-Canceling-Headphones.product.100083695.html

but I keep reminding myself that I have too many headsets already :)

The reviews seem decent. They probably don't have the same
construction quality as your MDR-V6's (guessing), but may be worth
checking out if you're a member, or know someone who is...

73,

    ~iain / N6ML