From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Charlie T, K3ICH
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:30 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Noise Cancelling Headphones

I've never tried noise cancelling headphones, so my one question is, does
anyone detect ANY effect to the desired audio?  In other words, any
"Noise-Blanker"  effects or coloration of the audio?
I would suppose that, since they're designed for music, the noise cancelling
function is transparent, right?

On the very few flights I've taken recently, I successfully used my old Sony
MDR-7506's.  Maybe I don't know what I'm missing by NOT using a noise
cancelling set.

73, Charlie k3ICH