The Bose QC15's are very nice for sure. The price, as with all Bose
products, is way too high. I use them for CW/ digital contests and the
CM-500's for phone contests. I like the CM-500's very much. They are very
comfortable but do not have the isolation that one would want in a multi
environment.
Hope everyone had a very special Christmas day!
73,
     Randy N1KWF

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Charlie T, K3ICH <pin...@erols.com> wrote:

> I've never tried noise cancelling headphones, so my one question is, does
> anyone detect ANY effect to the desired audio?  In other words, any
> "Noise-Blanker"  effects or coloration of the audio?
> I would suppose that, since they're designed for music, the noise
> cancelling function is transparent, right?
>
> On the very few flights I've taken recently, I successfully used my old
> Sony MDR-7506's.  Maybe I don't know what I'm missing by NOT using a noise
> cancelling set.
>
> 73, Charlie k3ICH
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron D'Eau Claire" <r...@cobi.biz>

Randy Lake N1KWF