Sometimes a useful way to put it, like when discussing buying the K3/P3, KX3, KPA500 and KAT500 with my wife. And who knows, at my age Elecraft may not come up with one better soon enough (Murphy's Law may attack me now, with some imminent Elecraft announcement unrelated to the KX3) :-)

My last (excuse me -- most recent!) main rig -- until the K-line this year -- was the K2/100, and I'm still improving that one, here and there.

73, Phil W7OX