Just started on my K2, SN#6048...and am new at this process.

I seem to have smoked the resistor r20 in the control board, as I installed
it...a 2.7 ohm (Red-Violet-Gold) resistor which now reads .001 on the DMM....(I
think too much heat for too long as I attempted to reposition it after it slid
away from the board a bit.)

I planned on getting a replacement locally...but am uncertain if it's a 1/4 watt or 1/2 watt...and the parts list doesn't indicate...but a 1/2 watt one looks too
large.

So...any suggestions?

David King
KE7EKA