Why not get Limewire and do a search for:

Claris Emailer FullInst 203,  emailer, etc...

I'm sure you will have a hit or two, i'm sharing it ...

Cheers,

Eric Geers

13-07-2003 04:02 Harry D.  Corsover [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Thanks. That page offers a download of the 2.0v3 updater, though.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Harry Corsover
>
>----- On 7/11/03 11:22 PM MDT (-0600), [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote, in part:
>
>>Go here:
>>http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macos/304&vid=308
>>
>>>From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Harry D.  Corsover)
>>>To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] (emailer list)
>>>----- On 7/11/03 4:51 AM MDT (-0600), [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>>><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote, in part:
>>>
>>>>Folks, I came across CE v2.03 available for download on VersionTracker 
>>>
>>>Where? I just did a search there, and nothing was found. I searched using 
>>>"Emailer" and "2.0v3" as well asl "2.0.3" and "2.03" and no relevant 
>>>results were found.
>>>
>>>Best Regards,
>>>
>>>Harry Corsover
>
>
>=======================================
>    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
>Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
>    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
>          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
>      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> * 877-507-9562
>=======================================
>
>___________________________________________________________________________
>To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>


Eric Geers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
010-276.22.69, 06-15.565.393


___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to