[EMAIL PROTECTED] tapped out this message on 7/13/2003 12:38 PM 

>What do you mean there is no classic mode in Panther?

As far as I know, those machines will no longer have anything to do with 
OS  9. What a shame since 2/3 are still using it, and some software 
developers are still updating and tweaking programs for it (thank 
goodness)
I recently found out that my beloved PhoneBook Plus is just one such 
piece, without which I would be lost! It's just the thing I need and less 
than 500K!
A new software company took it over and made it workable in OS 9.2.2 so 
it's good forever!
Wish someone  would do the same with Emailer although it needs little 
else, just wish Apple would let some of you programmers have the darned 
code! I could even live without the connection to AOL......

I depend on dependable OS 9 Macs that can run 9 for customer databases 
and other information, PIMs such as PhoneBook Plus and FAXING....and of 
course, my scores of domains that are picked up in Emailer, now running 
for 4 years without a crash or blip!


___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to