>Now THAT would be cool......in fact, that MacFixit article stated Emailer 
>as one reason folks don't want to give up OS 9.
>I love OS 9, hate the "emulator" for "classic" and so if do ever switch 
>to X it will be JUST X. So I hope the emulator will disappear, and soon.

This makes no sense. 

Why do you hope Classic disappears soon? A: if you are so die hard OS 9, 
then I would think you would continue to use OS 9 apps in OS X... so you 
need Classic. and B: if you don't want to use Classic... don't. If you 
aren't using it, then the existance of it is irrelivant, so why care if 
it vanishes soon.

Thats like hoping that my US Priority Mail label printing program I wrote 
for my job disappears soon. You don't use it, so who cares if it is there 
or not.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to