[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] said: >Well because if I am expected to adopt X, I will do it when it runs right >without quitting every time I open two apps together. I think having this >setup bogs down the system.. You don't know what you're talking about. Stop speculating and learn for once. You want some book tips or what?
> So when I use X I want it to be X-Clean. If you want an "X-clean" system, get rid of all OS 9 apps including the "system folder" folder, toss the classic application and the preference pane and there you are. There no need to insult us that want classic to hang around for a long time. Especially as your deduction leave a lot to be desired. >Because, it confuses people! It's a bloody nightmare to do tech support >for X. The people that I help are barely able to get around in 9 but at >least when they call me, I have everything memorized and can direct them >to the spot that need attention. In X, there are so many files and folder >strewn everywhere and with the same names, it's impossible to direct them >over the phone as to what to do to fix a problem. Impossible for an unknowing support person, yes, but not for a knowledgeable person with a basic understanding of OS X and the difference to OS 9. >X needs to be pared down, drastically, if Apple wants to claim the rights >to "ease of use" ever again! Again, as usual when it comes to X, you don't know what you're talking about. For complete newbies, not necessarily ex-Mac OS 9 users not wanting to learn, OS X is generally easier to learn and control. When it comes to OS X, Macorphans, you seldom make any sense at all. Quit speculating and start learning. Or forgetaboutit. ___________________________________________________________________________ To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

