[EMAIL PROTECTED] tapped out this message on 7/14/2003 12:00 AM 

>This makes no sense. 
>
>Why do you hope Classic disappears soon? A: if you are so die hard OS 9, 
>then I would think you would continue to use OS 9 apps in OS X... so you 
>need Classic. and B: if you don't want to use Classic... don't. If you 
>aren't using it, then the existance of it is irrelivant, so why care if 
>it vanishes soon.
>
>Thats like hoping that my US Priority Mail label printing program I wrote 
>for my job disappears soon. You don't use it, so who cares if it is there 
>or not.

Um let me explain...............If I use 9 it's on a machine with 9 all 
by itself as that is how I prefer it.
When I think X is ready to be used every day for everything,  I will use 
it and won't use 9.......so I won't want the emulator...just my 
preference.

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to