Il giorno lun, 05/12/2011 alle 21.38 +0200, Viesturs Lācis ha scritto:
> 2011/12/5 Spiderdab <77...@tiscali.it>:
> > What i see, trying to change values, is that i can now change with the
> > Joystick-Slider the speed set in halui.jog-speed, but it doesn't go
> > further than [JOINT_n]MAX_VELOCITY.
>
> It perfectly makes sense to me - You cannot jog than the slowest
> joint, because that is the velocity that can be achieved in any
> direction. EMC does not know, which joint You will jog after a minute
> or two, so it does not know, if it will affect the slowest joint or
> no.
>
> Viesturs
You're right, Viesturs, but i misexplained,sorry. I wanted to say that
if i set axis max vel lower than joint max vel, teleop-mode max vel
should be axis max vel! it is not like that.

i.e. i set Slider speed range from 0 to 5000 mm/s
My 4 joints max vel is 4000 mm/s
I want my X,Y and Z axes max vel to be 3500 mm/s

Logically it should be like that, but is not.
but i think that's the issue michael was talking about.

thank you, again. Davide.