Il giorno lun, 05/12/2011 alle 15.28 +0000, andy pugh ha scritto:
> On 5 December 2011 14:51, Spiderdab <77...@tiscali.it> wrote:
> > what about this part?
>
> That's the ZERO_EMC_POSE which you already tried killing.
> I guess you could try doing it in both places?

ah, yes. but the lines were different because i tried to comment-out
from 2.4.6, i think..
tried to comment-out, but only one at a time, now i'll try to comment
both.
but i cannot find in which file ZERO_EMC_POSE is created. can you help
me?

in the meantime i'm trying changes into other files but into JA3, so i'm
not posting here not to mix the two paths..

thanks Andy.

Is there any other developer who can say something to help? at the end
i'm doing some debugging to help an important improvement into EMC2,
which, i think, should interest all developers.But i'm not a real
programmer, i only know a little C and Python, which is not so much on
such a Software!

Thanks, Davide.