2012/12/27 Peter C. Wallace <p...@mesanet.com>:

> This is very unlikely to do what you think it will (assuming default +-1.0 PWM
> ranges this will be 90% of full scale voltage so the 7I39 will current limit
> and you will not get anywhere near the current ratios you expect)
>

> I would try plain old Q mode (with maybe an init value of .1 or .2)

Ok, I did try in plan q mode, initvalue was 0.1
Bldc homes the motor - I can see it moving a little bit back and forth
before init-done pin goes high.
If I try to jog the motor, then pid immediately gets saturated and it
remains until following error is triggered. Sometimes it would get
saturated immediately after enabling motion with F2, but most of times
it would stay calm until I press a jog button again.

Here is a trace from halscope. I tried to check the consistency of
hall signals. They certainly do not seem like 60 degree hall pattern.
They are not overlapping evenly:
http://picpaste.com/hall-uneven-Yx5pzGTP.png

--
Viesturs