On 11.03.14 07:16, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Then the MRI they took on my lower back Friday is so bad they may as well
> just take me out and shoot me.  Don't get old guys, its not for wimps but
> the back pain is turning me into one anyway. Sigh.  Its this stuff that
> keeps me out of the bars!

When ordinary pain killers don't do anything any more, here in Aus they
give you morphine patches. OK, you work your way up through the dosages
with time, and they'll give you [un]funny dreams in the higher dosages,
but being able to move is usually worth it. A back op, if possible,
isn't without risk, but can do wonders. (mostly)

Hope you find some decent treatment in that healthcare desert over there.

Erik

--
J Fulton Sheen: The big print giveth and the fine print taketh away.