On Sunday 21 April 2019 16:21:36 Andy Pugh wrote:

> > On 21 Apr 2019, at 18:49, Leonardo Marsaglia <ldmarsag...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Do you guys think that it's mandatory to glue down the belt to the
> > surface? Or having it well streched is a possibility?
>
> It’s the bonding down of the counter belt that makes the whole thing
> better than a conventional belt drive
>
> T section belting is readily available, it isn’t unique to
> Bell-Evermann
>
> https://m.alibaba.com/product/60016527340/PU-t5-timing-belt-drive-sync
>hronous.html?s=p&spm=a2706.wap_new_search.1998817009.15.4b16284f8OTVgW

Just one more reason I don't deal with alibaba. All I can see is a 1/2"
wide slot into a view of the product, the rest of the screen is blocked
by a series of requests to download their chat virus to the smartphone I
don't own and none of which had an exit button. No other "contact' info
was visible.  They should just get rid of the bull shit videos and let
us see and buy the product.  Clocking on chat now just made the chat app
bull shit full screen. Screw 'em and the camel that rode in on them.