>
> 1. what size FPGA do you have (-16 or -25)
>

I have the 6i24-25 board.



> 2. do you want 6 stepgens on the 7I52S or some PWM gens?


I plan to use only stepgens, 3 to be precise. I don't need PWM generators
at the moment.

As always, thank you Peter for your help!



El mié., 18 dic. 2019 a las 17:00, Peter C. Wallace (<[email protected]>)
escribió:

> On Wed, 18 Dec 2019, Leonardo Marsaglia wrote:
>
> > Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 09:01:50 -0300
> > From: Leonardo Marsaglia <[email protected]>
> > Reply-To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)"
> >     <[email protected]>
> > To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <[email protected]
> >
> > Subject: Re: [Emc-users] 6i24 + 7i44 configuration
> >
> > Thanks Andy.
>
> >I have doubts about the project I need to work with to build the bit file
> >for the 5i24. Is it fivei24.xise or hm2pci.xise?
> >
> >I will continue to learn how to do it this evening after work. I've seen
> >there is video tutorial from a guy from the forum, but unfortunately it's
> >in German... anyway I will take a look at it. May be he shows the steps on
> >screen and that it's great help.
> >
> >I've only used VHDL and Xilinx ISE like several years ago and the farthest
> >I've reached was to make a counter to light a 4 digits seven segment
> >display, so I'm a little rusty now, but I will try to make it work. Also,
> I
> >need to retake my VHDL learning sooner or later.
>
>
> I can make up a 5i24/6i24 bitfile for a 7I52S and a 7I44 but need to know:
>
> 1. what size FPGA do you have (-16 or -25)
> 2. do you want 6 stepgens on the 7I52S or some PWM gens?
>
> Peter Wallace
> Mesa ELectronics
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Emc-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-users
>

_______________________________________________
Emc-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-users

Reply via email to