Could you post your inc and ini files. Hopefully that way I can see what is going on.

Les

On 12/07/2021 18:43, John Dammeyer wrote:
I uncommented them but they don't show up in the hal config.  Only the first 16
from 00 to 15 from the pendant.m  Just went out to the shop and checked that
again.

Looking at the expanded ini the #INCLUDE layout2.inc is at the front of the ini
file.  It's there so that the hard coded pendant MDI_COMMAND numbers assigned
numbers match.

Then under the [halui] I have the two additional MD_COMMAND lines.  Those don't
show up in the hal config.  And that's where I got stuck.

John