On Sunday, 20 July 2008, at 10:10:50 (+0200),
Vincent Torri wrote:

> My comment is not about website 1 is better than website 2 because
> [put what you want here]. I'm not skilled enough to decide which one
> is better.  It is that we have 3 websites that have more or less the
> same content. We must decide, as soon as possible which one should
> exist and which ones should die.

e17-stuff should die.  In fact, it should have died ages ago.  It's
very confusing and misleading to users and has caused us support
problems in the past.

Unfortunately, we don't control it.

But the less we mention it, the better for everyone.

> i have nothing against exchange. Absolutely nothing. I even dreamt
> of such a thing for the Windows packages i want to build. I'm
> against that 2 sets of people (the maintainers of get-e and those of
> exchange) put all their effort in the same kind of site (mainly the
> host of files). We are too few people involved in the
> project. Better concentrating our effort in something that will be
> great. And if we keep get-e, I'm sure that, in a not so distant
> future, one of the 2 websites will die (certainly get-e, because
> exchange offers more features).

Get-E is already gone, so I think it's time to stop talking about it.
:-)

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>