On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 01:00:26 -0200 Iván Briano (Sachiel)
<sachi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/11/1 David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>:
> > On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 00:46:19 -0200 Iván Briano (Sachiel)
> > <sachi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> If that will make you happy, then we won't.
> >
> > Make me happy?  Depends.  Would that be "don't care about lua, so
> > just commit your damn patches yourself onefang", or "don't care for
> > your patches at all, go back to fiddling with your emu module"?
> >
> > Oh, I could implement lua IN the emu module.  Muahahaha.
> >

> Back from non-sense (and time.. emu? damn it, that's old), I don't
> know anything about Lua. All I know is that the script only thing is
> probably not used widely enough to cause too much damage committing
> your patches. And they are probably right anyway.

That's my thoughts on the matter to, but I do want rasters opinion on
the general direction I'm heading in before I dig too deep.

On the other hand a "wait until after the next EFL release" changes my
personal game plan in a big way.  But that's my problem, not yours.