No worries as just about everyone else has you ignored. Nobody cares. You
can play innocent here and try and get sympathy. As I said all you have to
do is apologize to several of us. Also, you are the furthest thing from
thick skinned. The evidence of this even being an issue is not coincidental
to your arrival.  Read all of our mailing list threads and all of our
correspondence with the community on IRC and other platforms... we've never
had an issue like this. Ergo, the only thing different here is you. Not us.
That should help identify the issue.