On 05/16/2017 10:43 AM, Stephen Houston wrote:
> No worries as just about everyone else has you ignored. Nobody cares. You
> can play innocent here and try and get sympathy. As I said all you have to
> do is apologize to several of us. Also, you are the furthest thing from
> thick skinned. The evidence of this even being an issue is not coincidental
> to your arrival.  Read all of our mailing list threads and all of our
> correspondence with the community on IRC and other platforms... we've never
> had an issue like this. Ergo, the only thing different here is you. Not us.
> That should help identify the issue.

Nope, I'd disagree we have had issues like this in the past and as I
said before I have never had issues communicating with him, others who
have been in the channel at the same time as me also haven't, so that
suggests to me that the issue is not related to one person but a
combination of multiple people probably including both of you as well as
others, so how about we all do our best to show each other respect and
stop with the name calling etc.

> On Mon, May 15, 2017, 7:37 PM William L. Thomson Jr. <wlt...@o-sinc.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 16 May 2017 00:09:34 +0000
>> Stephen Houston <smhousto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Simon you are just wrong here. You have no idea how he treated others
>>> on IRC and other places before any of this happened.
>>
>> Stephen, you are the only person I have ever had to set an ignore flag
>> in my IRC client ever. With over a decade and a half of IRC usage.
>> I purposely avoid you because of your conduct. Yet it seems you go out
>> of your way to comment in areas I am working. This thread is an example.
>>
>> --
>> William L. Thomson Jr.

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30