Nomaparanoius.... HAR.....

Sometimes I look back on my posts and note quite a few lapses or mistakes
that make me cringe....I wonder how people can understand what I am trying
to get at when I state the exact opposite of what I wanted to convey....
all due to a misplaced term..... I tend to set up my reasoning by
oppositions of terms and ideas.... sometimes I get forgetful and plug in
the contrary in the wrong place.... ah well.... I know what I mean, if no
one else does....

I've been looking over some of the writings and notions of David Hume.....
another smart "empiricist".....English thinkers are the predominant origin
and seat of empiricism... nominalism... and the like....My personal
favorite....I don't cotton much for the teutonic brands of "Idealism"...
and especially Kantian "transcendental Idealism... which generates
phenomenology... I think you've gathered that about me by now,
Archytas.....You, on the other hand, appear to have a tolerance of if not a
liking for Kant and the Phenomenological brand of philosophical
"meditation" techniques HAR.... searching for the Thing in Itself.... the
noumenon which underlies the misleading and transitory phenomenon..... the
Alpha and the Omega... the "GOD-IMAGE" and revealed utmost TRUTH of all
scientific quest........It's a religion... you know... that whole
"direction"....