I don't do holy Kant.  I do think the way most argument works is to
suppress and as a consequence there are few 'rational words'.  Kant
was wrong on a priori in geometry - but then I had loads of trouble
understanding triangles written on spheres myself and the advantage of
coming after Gauss.  What I did find in reading Kant was an effort to
see complex relations.