I read your post Craig.... I'm still trying to "unfold" it in my
thinking.....
Happy Holidays, in any event, for now....
I will try to get back to answer more fully to your post, but... let me
think about it... Maybe, to help me better understand you, could you
self-identify your points as being consistent (more or less) with other
known writers or philosophers, including some branch thereof like
Phenomenologists, Idealist, Realist, Nominalist... or other?

Happy Holidays to you too, stephen....