Lao Tzu, Alan Watts, and Robert Anton Wilson...Rod Serling, David Chalmers
:) / Craig

Damn.... now I'm wondering how much I know about the personalities you
mentioned... and what categories their own thoughts fall into, more or
less.... I try NOT to be a snob...HAR...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lao_tzu
Lao tzu (what I know of him) was somewhat down to earth... but let's call
him the Idealist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Serling
Rod Serling (in his works) definitely a Phenomenologist... ask Archytas
(HAR).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Watts
Allan Watts (know little to nothing about him)I'll hazard a guess ....I
hope... Idealist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Anton_Wilson
Robert Anton Wilson (know nothing to little about him either) sounds like a
nominalist, though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Chalmers
David Chalmers (again, somebody new to me)I had hoped better, but it looks
at first blush that he's another Rod Serling Phenomenologist (HAR)....don't
mean to offend.. but anyone who entertains Kantian terms such as the
possibility of the "phenomenal" seems to me to posit possible "objective"
[as in supernatural] "concepts" beyond the workings of physical matter
reality or of the matter "brain"... makes NO  SENSE to me....I say, if it's
"thinkable" then it is somehow within the capacity of the matter brain to
conceive - ipso facto (HAR)... subjective concept... okay.... objective
concept....whacko....IMO