More details
===.

  The basis of SRT  ( by an uneducated  Socratus)

===.

  SRT is based on four  facts.

Fact number 1:

The constant speed of photon in vacuum is minimal.

( from vacuum's  point of view  and   tachyon  theory )

Fact number 2:

The inertia of photon depends on its potential energy: E=Mc^2

In 1905 Einstein asked:

“ Does the inertia of a body depend upon its energy content ?”

As he realized  the answer was:

“ Yes, it depends on  E= Mc^2 ”

It means that inertia of quantum particle (photon, electron )

depends on E= Mc^2  ( nobody explains  the details of such

possibility  of inertia movement. How can E=Mc^2

be responsible for inertial  movement of quantum particle ? )

Someone wrote to me:

“An old professor of mine used to say

that anyone who can answer that question

what inertia is,  would win a Nobel Prize. “

Fact number 3:

Every speed and energy

( including the speed and energy of photon ) are relative.

Speed, energy, impulse . . . . etc   they are physical parameters

which belong to one, single  quantum  particle.

If you change one parameter all others will change automatically too.

For example :

In 1916 Sommerfeld found the formula of electron : e^2=ah*c.

If you change one electron's parameter all others parameters

also will  be changed and  the electron's energy will change too.

Take, for example, electron in atom.

Electron tied with atom by the  energy: E=-me^4/2h*^2= -13,6eV.

But if someone parameter changes,  then electron jumps out from atom

with energy E=h*f  ( it is said:  electron emits quantum of light,

but where this quantum of light is hidden in the electron, in which pocket
?)

In vacuum  the energy of electron is E=Mc^2 (according to SRT and Dirac),

but when someone parameter is changed  then electron jumps out from

 vacuum  with   energy   E=h*f.  ( effect of vacuum fluctuation ).

Fact number 4:

The Lorentz equations explain the transformations (revolving  movement)

of quantum particles   using  the  Goudsmit – Uhlenbeck  inner impulse

 of particle:  h* = h/ 2pi.

 ===.

All the best.

Israel Sadovnik  Socratus

=====…

P.S.

" Einstein's special theory of relativity is based on two postulates:

 One is the relativity of motion, and the second is the constancy

and universality of the speed of light.

Could the first postulate be true and the other false?

 If that was not possible, Einstein would not have had to make two

 postulates. But I don't think many people realized until recently

that you could have a consistent theory in which you changed only

 the second postulate."

  / Lee Smolin, The Trouble With Physics,  p. 226. /

#

Question:

Can quantum of light change its constant speed ?

Answer:  Faster-than-light.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light

 etc . . .

===…