2012/7/10 meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>

> Why would you not expect a theory-of-everything to include the behavior of
> people?  Note that 'govern' does not imply 'predictable'.

A phisicinst theory of everithing , despite the popular belief, does not
"govern" the behaviour of the people. No longer than the binary logic
govern the behaviour of computer programs. I can program in binary logic
whatever I want without limitations. the wetware whose activity produces
the human mind could execute potentially any kind of behaviour. Our
behaviour is not governed by anything related wth a phisical TOE, but by
the laws of natural selection applied to social beings. I can observe the
evolution of such behaviours (in a shchematic way) in a binary world within
a computer program as well. Robert Axelrod
<http://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CEoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FEvolution_of_cooperation&ei=jTj9T77NB6iy0QXah8mmBw&usg=AFQjCNGua7j080q_oP5ft9ABtXu7bG99dg&sig2=KKUr0FxQezNKKU0MNCQ1vw>dit
it for the first time.

On the contrary, the antrophic principle tell you that is the mind the
determinant element for the existence of a TOE. A phisical TOE  It is just
the playing field and the stuff upon things are made.