So the world of the mind in which we live, is a second reality different
form the phenomena governed by physical laws. it has been shaped to permit
our bodies to survive in the first world of phenomena, by natural
selection, but is in this second world of shared conscience created from
the mind where we find any meaning.

Even the phisical TOE is part of this second world. there are no countries,
no cars, no persons, no electrons outside of the  world of the mind.
 Outside of the mind there is only mathematics. And this math has been
anthropically selected by the mind.